onsdag 7 september 2016

No 31. The Parrot


The Parrot



 This is a pattern that I developed many years ago.
Unfortunately, it has fallen a bit into oblivion over the years and drowned among all new designs that come with all new modern materials.
When I developed the pattern, I looked for a sustainable patterns that managed some fish tough fishing during the cold time of year in my fishing for rainbow trout and sea trout.
It served me very well for many years.

Material
Hook: Daiichi 1270 or TMC 200R size 8-6 or similar curved hook.
Thread: Black
Cones: 10-12 turns lead wire in front of the body
Tail: A small bundle of orange fox hair
Body: Pearl Icedub
Under Wing: A small bundle greenlander fox hair on top of an equally small bundle of yellow fox hair. Under and between the bundles tie in three to four straw pearl flashabou.
Hackle: Teal
Over Wing: a small bundle of black fox hair.
Eyes: Painted white eyes with black pupils

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar